Thursday, March 27, 2008

Passport Approved!

Best News this week!
I came home today, and had my new passport waiting for me in the mail.
So, now its official, I have nothing to worry about, I will be traveling to Europe with no problems in September. After my initial denial, I was starting to get worried - spending so much money on my plane ticket before I knew for sure that the government was going to allow me permission to leave the country.

But, it's all resolved. And, I must say that these new Passports are A LOT more advanced than the one I had when I was younger. It's pretty cool. Kind of like our ever-evolving money. (Seen the new Fives, yet? They're pretty wicked!)

So, this weekend I'll probably buy my London Pass and my Chunnel Ticket!!! Everything is coming together, ROCK ON!!!

No comments: