Friday, January 12, 2007

"Primevil" SUCKS

Yeah, F.Y.I. - IT SUCKS!!! DO NOT SEE IT.

I thought "Lake Placid" was bad.
I thought "Anaconda" was bad.

Those two films are OSCAR-WORTHY compared to this.

I saw it for one reason: Dominic Purcell. He had his moments, but it was NOT worth sitting through. Orlando Jones has two good one-liners. And there is ONE "surprise" that I didn't see coming. Other than that, BAD, BAD, BAD. And I'm NOT being my typical critical self. I went in with NO expectations, and wish that I wouldn't have wasted my time.

I hadn't hung out with Justin and Phil since Christmas, so that was another reason I went. We had lots of laughs, but it was still a HORRIBLE flick.

Probably the WORST FILM I've seen in 2007. Granted, it's the ONLY film I've seen in 2007 - but that's BESIDES the point. At the end of the year, I'll guarantee it's in my BOTTOM FIVE.

Don't waste you time, you will regret it...

No comments: