Friday, April 04, 2008

Boston Recap with Pictures

So, my Boston Trip is over. Sadly, it was short, but still a lot of fun.

Jason picked me up at the airport, and we hit Fire + Ice for lunch. We played some video games at Dave & Buster's, before heading back to Quincy. We hung out with Kaylee and played with her outside. We also played a bunch of Wii Sports Tennis. Dave, Sam, and Drew showed up at Jason and Letha's place and we headed over to meet Jen at Chili's. We had a good dinner, and it was fun to hang out with Dave's Family.

Wednesday, Jason and I hung out. We took Kaylee to the Dog Park. We played some more Wii Sports Tennis, and got Jason up to a Pro. We picked up Erin, Jason's former roommate. We headed into Boston and picked up Letha and then headed to Fire + Ice for dinner. Yep, twice in one trip! But, the food is amazing, so I didn't care! I wish they would build one here closer to Indy. Then, it was off to The Garden.


TD Banknorth Garden, from the outside.

Flip Murray carries the ball across half-court.

There are A LOT of Celtics Banners hanging in The Garden.

There's a few Boston Bruins Banners hanging too.

Jason and Letha, at The Garden.

Me (not looking happy) at The Garden.

Letha bought me this AWESOME Charlie Brown that fits inside of an egg, for Easter!!! Another piece to add to my collection - THANK YOU LETHA!

Finally, when I got home from Boston - my NikeID Shox were waiting for me!!! I LOVE THEM!

The trip was awesome. Despite being short, it's always fun hanging out with Jason and Letha. After we got home from the game last night, we just hung out in the living room and talked a lot. It was a really good conversation, one of those 'put your life into perspective' conversations. I also got to look through an awesome book of pictures from their wedding - that Letha had made at Kodak.com. It was really cool. We tried to watch some "How I Met Your Mother" off of my iPod, but Apple obviously didn't want you to be able to watch anything - without THEIR CABLE, which I had sadly left at home. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I am happy for the time I had there. I'm happy I have friends who are willing to let me crash on their couch, and require their time and attention. I look forward to seeing them in May, when they are in town.

I decided to lay low tonight, and just chill at home. I grabbed Quizno's on the way way home from the airport, and then watched five episodes of "Freaks and Geeks". Then I turned on the L.A. Galaxy/San Jose Earthquakes soccer game, while I've been surfing the internet, editing my blog a little, and making this post.

I'm working quite a bit this weekend, before I head to Chicago on Sunday, for my brother's birthday. I'm going to get to see a number of other family members that day, so it should be a lot of fun.

No comments: