Thursday, June 22, 2006

"Click" Review

"Click" falls into the same pit as "The Break Up", but not as quick and not as bad.

It's a really funny movie, with your typical Adam Sandler running jokes. It has its moments of seriousness, but balances it well. Until the end, where it pulls the same move as "The Break Up" and has to go 100% serious and depressing in order to make its point.

Also, I feel cheated. "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" had THE BEST PAYOFF of the year, and this flick really has the worst.

I give it a 6 out of 10. It's a fun watch, but I'd suggest catching a matinee, and using the extra couple bunchs to buy some sugar to keep you awake. The laughing isn't common enough to keep you awake through the entire thing...

It's nice to introduce your friends to "fun" and "cool" things.
Jason introduced me to "Firefly" and the "Serenity" world.
And now I've been able to introduce some other friends to the "Entourage" world. As we waited for "Click" to arrive at my theatre we made it through a good number of episodes and it's nice to see people enjoy a show that you really love.

Although, Justin had the best quote of the night:
"One of us needs to hurry up and get rich".
Amen, brother. Because I want that lifestyle!

No comments: