Friday, June 17, 2011

Some More Writing

If you've been waiting, I've finally written the next chapter in "Perfect Life For Large Price".
CHAPTER 28 is now online, I sincerely apologize for the wait, I have no excuse.  I've also failed at completing that novel within one year.  I'm hoping that it doesn't take two.  I'm trying to get re-focused on it.  I love where the story is about to go.  I'm getting close to the cliffhanger - which is where I will stop publishing the chapters online.  And it's going to be good, and BIG, and make your jaw drop.

I've already written the Epilogue, so I know how it's all going to end, and I can't wait to actually make the time to get everything in between written.  THANK YOU for those who are still reading.

And if the Sci-Fi world of "Perfect Life For Large Price" doesn't appeal to you, I've also started writing another novel.  Something completely different, something that will be around for times when I personally just need a break from writing Sci-Fi, and want to write something more personal and more humorous.

Here is the description I wrote for "Waited on a Line of Greens and Blues":

The chronicles of a thirty-one year old man, and his attempts to prove to a girl that he is far superior to her douchebag boyfriend. Set in the alcoholic bar scene of Chicago eccentrics, Adam McKenzie serves liquor to people he likes, as well as to people he hates. Eventually, Suzy Leibensperger walks into the bar he works in, and he falls head over heels for her. Night after night, Adam listens to Suzy's problems, and provides an ear for her. And each night, he is driven crazy by the knowledge that she is still going home to be with her douchebag boyfriend. What does he have to do to open her eyes to him?

Adam talks life, love, friendships, failures, pop culture, and music; as he attempts to figure out his small place in the world, and how to make himself happier.

So, if that appeals to you more, then you can read CHAPTER ONE: "The Beginning is the End is the Beginning".

No comments: