Friday, August 18, 2006

"Accepted" Get an A+

"Accepted" was funny. It was really funny. I had a good time watching the flick. It's right up there with "Grandma's Boy" for the funniest COMEDY of the year. ("Snakes on a Plane" wins Funniest FILM of the Year, hands down). It's very much along the lines of "Animal House" and "P.C.U." - in that its rather unbelievable, yet enjoyable at the same time. It's a good time.

My mother brought this T.V. series to my attention - "The Class" - it's from the people who created "Friends" and "Mad About You", so I have a good feeling that I'm going to enjoy the show. The preview doesn't show much, but the description has be interested in the show. Also, the piolt is directed by one of my favorite directors, James Burrows. Mr. Burrows created one of my all-time favorite shows, "Cheers" and has directed TONS of other T.V. shows that I watch. Chances are, if you watch a lot of T.V. Comedies - you've seen his named attached as the director, alot of times on the Pilot episode.

A VERY shocking revelation happened yesterday. I realized that I only have TWO more days at work! Then I'm done - and unemployeed. But, I'll be a "true starving artist". And I've got a lot of plans for the upcoming time - which MOST IMPORTANTLY revolves around writing a new script. SCARY times ahead!

Finally, I HAVE TO CUT this blog short. Last night, following "Accepted", Troy and I were goofing off a little, and got into a sparing match - in which I JAMMED my hand pretty bad. It's swollen up today, and I'm icing it, but its kind of painful, and typing hasn't been helping. I hope it heals quickly! Sorry to make this so short, I'm sure you're disappointed...

No comments: