Thursday, June 12, 2008

"The Happening" Review

DO NOT SEE THIS FILM!!!!!
Seriously. DEAD SERIOUS.
Watch the Red Band Trailer - and you've seen the film.
Yep, I spoiled it for you.
NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS in this film.
YOU LEARN NOTHING MORE than what they tell you in the preview.
It is a COMPLETE WASTE of time.
Watch the 2 1/2 minutes - and save 91 minutes of your life.

Honestly, I think I'm going to make it my mission to prevent ANYONE I know from going to see this film. M. Night Shyamalan has hit a horrible low on this film. WHY do I ever believe he's going to deliver a "good" film? DOWNHILL: "The Village" = Mediocre. "Lady in the Water" = Nothing Good to Say. "The Happening" = WORST FILM I've seen in a long time, and my new mission to RUIN the film. RUIN.

You're going to wish you listened to me...

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm going to watch this twice now. I'm going to watch the shit out of it.